In Trapani, in the heart of Saline Nature Reserve of Trapani, close to the port, Trapani historical centre and Trapani airport
I QUATTRO VENTI b&b and apartments are located in Nubia, a little village of Paceco, at a few kilometres away from Trapani.
It is a little paesant village, famous for the red garlic, protected by SLOW FOOD, the SALT MUSEUM and for it closeness to Saline Nature Reserve of Trapani and Paceco, characterized by a fascinating naturalistic landscape.
The Saline, the anciest of Europe, offer beautiful and coloured sunsets that look on its tanks. They are close to old windmills, some of which still work, and little mount of salt covered by tiles, used often like photographical sets. Moreover the reserve is particularly crowed by several migrant birds, such as the pink flamingos.
All this is at a few minutes from Trapani airport, from Trapani historical centre and port, that are reachable in 10 minutes. An ideal location for those who want to stay both in a fascinating place and at a short ditance from the airport and Trapani town centre. That's why I QUATTRO VENTI bed and breakfast and apartments represent the ideal solution both for those who want to spend an holiday in Trapani and for those who are searching a base for thier own movements towards the principal Western Sicilian tourist destinations.
The map indicates our exact location
The principal tourist destinations are reachable in a few minutes:
- Egadi Islands (Favignana, Marettimo, Levanzo): 10 minutes away from the port
- Erice top: 12 minutes
- Stagnone Nature Reserve and Mothia Island: 15 minutes
- Trapani and Erice beaches: 15 minutes
- Marsala: 20 minutes
- Segesta Archeological Park: 25 minutes
- Mount Cofano Nature Reserve and Cornino beach (cala buguto): 30 minutes
- Macari Golf and Santa Margherita Bay: 45 minutes
- San Vito lo Capo and Zingaro nature Reserve: 60 minutes
- Selinunte Archaeological park: 60 minutes
How to reach us
Clicking on the following link you can see the way to reach us:
- By car from Trapani airport
- By car from Palermo and Punta Raisi (Falcone Borsellino) airport
- By car from trapani port-historical centre
Our address is: via Garibaldi 111, Nubia, 91027 Paceco (TRAPANI)