Bed and breakfast in Trapani, close to Saline Nature Reserve
“I QUATTRO VENTI” bed and breakfast is located in Trapani, half way between Trapani airport and its historical centre (and its port), inmersed in the fascinating scenery of Saline Nature Reserve of Trapani and Paceco, the anciest of Europe.
It is composed by two new villas, where the owners, Cammarata family, live. They have dedicated theirselves to this experience since 2004 with passion and dedition, garanting to their guests comforts, services and hospitality.
The rooms, all with ensuite bathroom tv, telephone, air conditioning system, windows/balconies or a little terrace, are located on the first floor and on the ground floor, where you can find also the breakfast room and the relax room at guests' disposal.
Among the comforts included in the price there are:
- ensuite bathroom with hairdryer and accessories;
- twin beds and/or double;
- air conditioning system (summer/winter);
- daily cleanings;
- towels and bedlinen (with change every 3 days or on demand);
- Italian breakfast (with typical products);
- independent access h24;
- wide car parking area;
- shared panoramic terrace with view on Saline, Trapani and Erice
I QUATTRO VENTI bed and breakfast is the ideal solution for any kind of stay, for those who want to stay one night close to Trapani airport or for those who want to pass a longer holiday, for visiting the several tourist destinations of the surroundings, all easily reachable (from Erice to Mozia, from Segesta to San Vito Lo Capo).
Among the services on demand, there are:
- transfer service from/to the airport (with fee);
- partner car hire society (with fee);
- wi-fi internet connection (free, but not available at this moment)
- cribs for children (with fee).
Moreover all our guests can choose the kind of accommodation preferred also an apartment, inside an old country house recentely renovated and at a few metres by our b&b